First and Foremost,
Welcome Friends. We are delighted to you have with us.
If you come and stay for awhile, we adore you.
If you are only a fair weather visitor, we are happy to have you.
If you some how came to this site and have no idea how you got here.We are pleased you found us.
If you are lost and this is not where you wanted to be, we are happy you lost your way and hope you stay for a little while and look around.
Thanks for visiting us.
Lucy Dame is a fictional character.
The name came to me while I was trying to decide on a name for this blog. I wanted a generic female name, this way she could become who she wanted to be. Little did I know Lucy Dame had plans.
Lucy appeared suddenly and unexpectedly in a current book I am writing, she was a dynamic. Vividly she was in my imagination, her voice was heard, and her purpose was valid and necessary. She will enhance the story of one of my main characters of this series.
Technically, Lucy is a mermaid, but her profession is a pillaging pirate. Her existence suprized me as I have never been one to love mermaids. As I have a healthy fear of the ocean and never could understand why any would want to live in the ocean. Near it, yes. In it, no.
Lucy is an independent, fearless, strong and at times ruthless woman. She is the kind of friend who will tell you the truth even when it hurts. She is the perfect ambassador for this blog.
The purpose of this blog is to give myself a legitimate excuse from writing on my book. It is a beautiful distraction, I have enjoyed writing every blog and reading the comments from my faithful readers.
My genuine purpose is to uplift and encourage, any one who happens to visit this blog. While also giving advice, reviews, sharing recommendations, or the crazy adventures of my travels and the reality that sometimes my life seems a little bit to strange even for me.
- Spiritual Encouragement
- Anything else in the Universe
The Purpose is to read a blog, which could bring a smile to your face, possibly cause your eyes to tear up, make you think about something a different way or help you find a great new movie to watch, tv show to binge, or a book to read which could possibly change your life.
Hi, I am Jennifer. I am the creator of this blog and so far every post. 🙂
My future plans are having other contributors, but for now it is only me.
I am a thirty one year old woman. A story teller at heart, currently working on my first fiction novel, hoping it will be available next year. I was a missionary’s child for over ten years. I love traveling and people from other cultures. Also, working on a sort of self-help book which portions will appear on here as blog posts.
I have a deep love for all animals, especially dogs, who I believe love better than any humans. Will become completely infuriated about how people can litter when there are trash cans everywhere.
5 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
- Having a deep conversation one on one with an individual is extremely enjoyable to me.
- Attended Bible School for 4 years.
- Love to travel. As I said before except for the traveling part, cars, trains, buses, boats, planes; I hate them all because I am nauseous the entire time.
- Loyal to no end. Even with actors, if I love an actor’s one project I will continue to support them for the entirety of their career. As if my undying support of their projects will decide the success or failure of their worlds. I compare them to the relationship with a close friend, we go to every show they are in, their gradations, their weddings, baby showers, we must support our favorite actors they same. We must go to their films, watch their shows and clap for them the same. Even though I don’t know these people.
- Consider Leonardo DiCaprio to be the greatest actor of my generation and I have only seen three of his films. Blood Diamond, Catch me if you Can, and The Great Gatsby.
My hope and plan is to have other women post on here and write about all of their adventures and tell us their pearls of wisdom. But for now it is only I, I do have one helper on my team and it is the best helper ever. My mother. She is my editor and the best personal motivator a person could wish to have on their team.
I am 56 years old, I’ve been married since I was 17, to the same man!! : ) To save you the math I have been married for over 38 years. I graduated high school on May 25th, 1978, I got married 3 days later on May 28th, 1978. I got pregnant with my first child in June. I was on the FAST track, but hey at least I did it all in the correct order! Graduate, marry, baby. Just happened to all be in 4 weeks time! I have 3 children, Jared 37, Jeffery 35, and Jennifer 31. I also have 5 wonderful grandkids!
5 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT SHERRY
- I grew up in a broken home, which had a huge impact on my life and my life choices.
- I gave my life to Jesus Christ when I was 17, again this had a huge impact on my life and my life choices.
- I grew up in upstate NY, left there when I was 13. Then my traveling began. I have lived in many different states, and in a few different countries as well. (More on that later)
- I have only ever had 2 jobs in my life, the rest of my life I have worked for myself (or my husband).
- I love people more than anything in this world. People are the true treasures of life. I have spent my life loving people, serving people, giving to people. This is a topic that I could write on forever. I will elaborate on this topic as well, later.
If you made it this far. Congrats. Thanks for caring enough to read to the end.
Can’t wait to hear from you.
If you need further assistance check out the Contact Us Menu. 🙂
Be the Captain.